Track my progress!

       

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Curl Street Journal Post: Tons of Pictures!

2 Late posts from yesterday's Curl Street Journal

Here's 2 pics of my hair yesterday (excuse my bath robe lol)

I used curlformers last night and the modified kimmaytube leave in on wet hair (LOVE the leave in by the way...my hair is super soft today. Must be the castor oil).

First attempt. Part on the side with the front slightly twisted and 2 bobby pins holding it back...wasn't in love with it for some reason

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize


Second attempt. Good old Goody headband puff. My staple/fallback style Wink

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize


I hope I don't flatten the curls too much tonight sleeping on them.

Here are the other pictures I promised! Here's how I do my TWA modified twist n curl

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize


Back view. I use colored rubber bands so I'll be able to see any I missed easily when I use my mirror to look at the back of my hair

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize


Rubber bands out (no separating yet)

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize


Separated once

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize


All done fluffing/separating

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize


Frohawk from twist and curl. I think this was the first one I tried since the one I did for my birthday.

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize


Frohawk side view/front view

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize


Second day hair frohawk

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize


Ok that's it for now. I'm sure you guys are sick of all of the pictures lol.